The Olentangy Music Boosters Association (OMBA) is a support organization serving the music students of Olentangy High School and its feeder schools.
The OMBA is a non-profit 501(c)3 entity charged with providing additional financial support and resources to ensure the Olentangy High School and feeder school music programs continue to evolve and prosper for years to come. Membership is made up of parents, directors, and interested community members wishing to contribute to the well being of the music programs.
- President: Matthew Carlson, email@example.com
- Executive Vice President: Glenna Weber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Dan O’Barr, email@example.com
- Co-Treasurer/Concessions Treasurer: Tanya Angel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Joyce Perry, email@example.com
- Vice President, Concessions: Dave Hilger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Band: Duane Kusler, email@example.com
- Assistant Treasurer, Band: Rhonda Reiff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Choir: Heidi Freeman, email@example.com
- Assistant Treasurer, Choir: Erin Hollenbacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Orchestra: Vacant
- Assistant Treasurer, Orchestra: Rhonda Reiff