The Olentangy Music Boosters Association (OMBA) is a support organization serving the music students of Olentangy High School and its feeder schools.
The OMBA is a non-profit 501(c)3 entity charged with providing additional financial support and resources to ensure the Olentangy High School and feeder school music programs continue to evolve and prosper for years to come. Membership is made up of parents, directors, and interested community members wishing to contribute to the well being of the music programs.
- President: Terry Tibbals, email@example.com
- Executive Vice President: Rick Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jim Blair, email@example.com
- Co-Treasurer/Concessions Treasurer: Dan O’Barr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Erin Hollenbacher, email@example.com
- Vice President, Concessions: Dave Hilger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Band: Jerilyn Davis, email@example.com
- Assistant Treasurer, Band: Vacant
- Vice President, Choir: Vacant
- Assistant Treasurer, Choir: Vacant
- Vice President, Orchestra: Vacant
- Assistant Treasurer, Orchestra: Vacant